Here are some frequently asked questions regarding NANYO's investor relations.
Please check the following for similar questions before making an inquiry.
- When was NANYO Corporation established?
- NANYO Corporation was established in August, 1953.
- When was NANYO listed?
- NANYO was listed on the Fukuoka Stock Exchange in November 1994 and was listed on the second section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in December 2017.
- What is NANYO's stock code
- It is 7417.
- Where is NANYO's stock listed?
- NANYO's stock is listed on the Fukuoka Stock Exchange and the second section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- What is the purchase unit of NANYO stocks?
- It is 100.
- Does NANYO offer its shareholder incentives or shareholder special benefit plan?
- Yes, NANYO does.
On 31 March 2017, we have offered it as follows for shareholders who hold 100 NANYO common stocks or more:
QUO card valued JPY 1,000.00 for those who are holding NANYO shares less than 3 years.
QUO card valued JPY 1,500.00 for those who are holding NANYO shareholders for 3 years and more.
QUO card is a gift voucher.
- Whom should I contack for stock transfers and other paperworks like change of address?
- Regarding stocks recorded at your stockbroker, please contact them for any references except: 'sending/returning documents via mail'; 'dividends that past the payout period'; 'general inquires about stocks'. For these three and other matters contact Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking.
Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation Transfer Agent
1-1 Nikko Cho, Fuchu, Tokyo
Phone No. 0120-232-711
To request necessary forms:
CALL 0120-244-479 (toll-free)
- What is your fiscal period?
- Our fiscal period ends March every year. In addition, we disclose quarterly performances.