NANYO is a general machinery trading company distributing and renting various machineries.
The NANYO group consists NANYO, 8 subsidiary companies, and 1 affiliated company.
See Investor Relations > Business Performance for NANYO's business performance for the past 5 years.
- Trade Name
- NANYO Corporation
- 3-19-8, Hakataekimae, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
- May 2, 1950
- August 1, 1953
- Main Business
- Sale and rental of industrial devices and construction machineries.
- JPY 1,181 million
- Stocks Issued
- Eiichiro Takeuchi, President
- Date Listed
- Dec.11, 2017 the second section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
Nov. 28, 1994 at Fukuoka Stock Exchange
(Stock Code 7417)
- Number of Employees
- 150; Consolidated 414 (as of March 31, 2018)