HOME > Careers
Current job openings are listed here.
- Sales representative
- Salary for the new college graduates was 233,700 yen in April 2018.
*Housing allowance of 26,000 yen is included.
*Overtime work allowance of 43,620 yen is included.
- Other Allowances
- Housing, family, city, urban housing, overtime work, and commuting allowance are provided.
- Once a year (April)
- Paid biannually (July and December)
- Fukuoka headquarters or one of the branch offices
- Complete five-day working week (off Saturdays[turns workday until 4pm when the week has more than one holiday] and Sundays). Others include national holidays, paid vacations, summer and new year/end of the year holidays, and special vacations.
- Health/Welfare pension/Worker's compensation/Employment insurances
- Retirement fund; Worker's property accumulation savings; Stock option; Company housing; and Club activities
- Applicants may have degrees in any majors or departments
- Employees' Alma Maters
- Kyoto University, Kyushu University, Yokohama National University, Kumamoto University, Yamaguchi University, Ehime University, Kitakyushu University, Saga University, Nagasaki University, Keio University, Meiji University, Chuo University, Nihon University, Ritsumeikan University, Seinan Gakuin University, Fukuoka University, Kyushu Sangyo University, etc.
- Required Documents
- Personal profile/resume (with a recent photograph), official transcript, graduate certificate, physical examination record.
Please refer to Contact Us if you have any questions regarding careers at NANYO.