NANYO Corporation (hereafter “the Company”) recognizes that protecting personal information is an important social responsibility and has established guidelines and structure to appropriately handle personal information in conducting business operations.
We ensure that all employees are informed about and comply with the guidelines to protect personal information.
- Definition of Personal Information
Personal information is information that can uniquely identify or distinguish an individual person.
(1) For example, name, date of birth, gender, occupation, phone number, home address, and email address.
(2) Information that cannot identify an individual by itself but can be combined with other information to easily distinguish a specific person.
- Collection, Use and Provision of Personal Information
The Company shall use and provide personal information under the guidelines set in the economic and industrial section of ‘Act on the Protection of Personal Information’ and only within the purpose for which the information is collected.
- Safety Measures
To prevent leakage, loss, damage, or tampering of information, the Company shall define the necessary and appropriate safety measures in the ‘Guidelines for Personal Information Protection’ and strive to improve them.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations
The Company shall comply with the laws, regulations or guidelines pertaining to personal information protection in handling personal information.
- Continuous Improvement of Guidelines and Manuals
The Company shall prepare guidelines and manuals regarding personal information protection and continuously improve them.
- Complaints and Consultation Office
For complaints or consultation regarding the handling of personal information by the Company, please contact the following office. We will deal with the issue appropriately and quickly.
Business Administration Division
Human Resources and General Affairs Dept.